- Make sure you back up your world.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install MrTJPCore
- Download the jars that you want and place them in the mods folder. Pay special attention to the dependencies list on the right side. Those are the mods that also must be installed for the mod in question to work.
- Forge Multipart will be auto-downloaded on first launch.
If you'd like to support further development and continuation of my mods, support me on Patreon
|MrTJPCore||Common library required for all mods.|
|ProjectRed Base|| Common library required for all ProjectRed modules. Adds crafting ingredient items, and manages dependencies between all modules.
|ProjectRed Integration|| Adds gates and redstone wiring.
|ProjectRed Fabrication|| Adds digital integrated circuits that allows hundreds of gates to be squeezed into one.
|ProjectRed Mechanical|| Adds frame motors, item pipes, tubes, and machines.
|ProjectRed Lighting|| Adds redstone-controlled lighting that is brighter and better looking then torches.
|ProjectRed World|| Adds worldgen, tools, and armor.
|ProjectRed Compat|| Adds cross-mod compatibility with other mods such as Computercraft and Tinkers Construct.
|Forge Relocation|| A library that allows mods to move blocks with ease, primarily used for frames and motors.
|Forge Relocation - FMP Plugin|| An addon for ForgeRelocation that allows FMP tiles to move properly, multiparts to be put inside of frame blocks, and covers/panels to be used to modify connections.
Compatibile mods and Addons
The following mods add cross-mod interactions with Project Red:
- Forge Relocation - Relocate blocks in style.
- WirelessRedstone - ChickenBones Edition - Red alloy wire signals can be run to limitless ranges with wireless transmitters and receivers.
- NotEnoughItems - Special recipes can be viewed. Also adds extra info to live tooltips.
- Tinkers Construct - Red alloy ingots can be crafted in the smeltery more efficiently.
- Thermal Expansion - Induction smelters can make Red alloy ingots more efficiently.
- Waila - Adds special in-world tooltips for gates that show info such as inputs, outputs, delays, time, etc.
- OpenComputers - Computers connect to bundled cables. They can read and emit signals.
A complete change log can be found here.
The GitHub repository can be found here. If you know a thing or two about Java and would like to help, feel free to check it out.