Routed Firewall Pipe
Routed Firewall pipes are a type of routed pipe that allow filters to be set for what items or actions can be performed through the pipe.
|Nether Brick +
Magma Cream +
Routed Junction pipe
The Firewall pipe provides a way to block certain items or actions that can be performed or accessed through a pipe. When items are being routed, routing will take into account the limitations of certain paths and route around blocked paths.
1) Filtered items - These ghost copied items make up the filter for the pipe.
2) Blacklist/whitelist - This button toggles filtering mode between blacklisting and whitelisting.
3) Push routing - Sets whether or not push routing is blocked through the pipe.
4) Pulling - Sets whether or not pulling items from broadcasters is blocked through the pipe.
5) Crafting - Sets whether or not items can be requested to be crafted from a crafter through the pipe.
6) Controller access - [Coming Soon™]
|v4.3.6 (beta)||Added the Routed Firewall pipe.|
|v4.3.8 (beta)||Fixed item filter not being ghosted.|
Issues pertaining to "Routed Firewall Pipe" are maintained on the ProjectRed Github page. Report issues there.